Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 11 - Weigh In and Cravings

Oops, sorry for being absent last night. My life is catching up to me and I'm a little stressed right now. I work too much.

Today was my second weigh-in. I was down another 6.5 pounds and 2.5 inches, making my total loss for less than two weeks 13.5 pounds and 5.5 inches. Can I get a whoop whoop??? My coach was very encouraging tonight, as I had a very bad day today. Basically I'm craving sugar. Anything sugar I could get my hands on. I wouldn't care what it was. I had to run to the convenience store this morning, and I admit I browsed the candy aisle. It was classic angel on one shoulder, demon on the other. Suffice it to say, the angel won and I walked out without candy. It's the small victories that matter sometimes. My coach was very encouraging, and told me to have an extra packet to keep cravings at bay, even if it meant I had 2 restricted packets in one day. I'm glad she told me that. I'll remember that next month when the sugar cravings hit again.

I didn't feel much like cooking tonight. Honestly, I was just plain lazy. I was playing WOW (if you don't know what that is, don't worry, it just means you're not a big nerd like I am) and didn't feel like getting off my duff. So, it was sandwiches all around, including me. I made bread out of my broccoli cheese soup packet, and it was FANTASTIC! As a soup, that stuff is nasty, but as a bread for some turkey, it's rather tasty! I could eat it plain, without turkey and mustard and all the veggies I put on it. I think I may have a new lunch item.

That's about all for now. I have 3 extra kids in my house this weekend. My two girls ages 6 and 2, and we are babysitting for some friends. They have 3 girls, ages 1, 3, and 5. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. "I made bread out of my broccoli cheese soup packet"
    How do you do that?

    Congrats on your journey, you should be so proud! What great results for great effort!

    kmac

    ReplyDelete