Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 9 - Not Much

Well, there really isn't a lot to report today. Same old, same old! It is definitely getting easier to be on this diet. Foods really don't bother me, unless I get too hungry, and then I want to cheat...but I haven't and I will not!

I tried the Walden Farms Creamy Bacon dressing today at lunch. Gross. I think I'll stick to olive oil and seasonings. That seems to be the best, especially with a little onion cut up in my lettuce. I have a weird palate sometimes. :)

I know I should stay off the scale, but it's hard. I haven't lost anything for 2 days. It does not bother me, because I know it's working and catching up from the big loss I just had. I am excited for weigh-in day, though! I will also get to measure inches, and I am very excited to see what those numbers look like.

I'm still fighting nausea throughout the day. I'm going to talk to my coach about it this week when I talk to her on Thursday. It had only been bothering me in the evenings after supper, but now it seems like it's more often. For example, today at work I got very nauseated around lunch time and had a hard time choking down my salad and pudding. I'm sure it will go away, but it's kind of annoying right now!

1 comment:

  1. put 1/2 tsp of sea salt in the palm of your hand and lick it off then drink some water. Your BP is probably low and so are your electrolytes from drinking all of the water we drink. Your headache should go away in 15-20 minutes. I do this every time I feel one coming on and it goes away before it really gets here

    ReplyDelete