Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 3 - Measurements and Food

Day 3 was sure a change! I had to FORCE myself to eat. I was not hungry at all today. Crazy change! If I have to force myself to eat over the course of the diet, I will definitely do well! :)

I noticed today on the way to get my daughter from school that I drive right by a Daylight Donuts. I didn't even know this town had one! Funny that I never noticed it when I could run in and get one....or two.

Even though I just started this diet on Monday, I have to weigh in tomorrow, and then Thursdays will be my normal weigh in days. Since I have to get up super duper early, I got measured tonight (hubby is doing it). If his measuring is correct (which we are both questioning) I've lost 5 inches. Oh well. I have an idea of what my weight will be in the morning. Let's just say I can't wait for my first weigh in. I'm actually excited to get on the scale. Yup, I said I'M EXCITED TO GET ON THE SCALE. Pick your jaws up off the floor people, I'm sure it won't last.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment